Contact your regular animal hospital ASAP to make arrangements
- If your regular veterinary hospital is open, contact them now. If they are closed, it is probably safe to wait until morning. During your call, be sure to tell them what else is going on in addition to the excessive drooling.
- In this case, it is the other symptoms you’ve selected in combination that makes this a high priority situation
- Monitor your dog closely for any new symptoms or changes in behavior. If your dog becomes very lethargic or starts vomiting, contact an emergency veterinary hospital right away.
- Don’t feed your dog or take away their water unless the vet advises that it’s ok.
- If you suspect that your dog has ingested toxins or poisons, call the ASPCA Poison Control (available 24/7)